- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
Fish Sandwich with a Spicy Guacamole Spread
Spice up a fish sandwich with our spicy guacamole spread. Serve with house made chips and a side of your best mayonnaise. Ideal sandwich for busy cafes. With the guacomole spread made prior to service, our fish sandwich can be completed well under 10 minutes. We use Pacific West's panko crumbed Blue Eye Medallions but these can be interchanged with Pacific West's hand crumbed Flathead Fillets.
- Pacific West panko crumbed Blue Eye Medallions
- 3 avocados - guacamole spread
- 1/2 white onion, chopped - guacamole spread
- 1/2 bunch coriander roots and leaves - guacamole spread
- 2 jalapeno peppers, finely chopped - guacamole spread
- zest and juice of 2 limes - guacamole spread
- Maldon salt, a dash - guacamole spread
- 1/2 cup sour cream - guacamole spread
- tabasco, to taste - guacamole spread
- red onion, finely sliced
- house mayonnaise
- thick sliced quailty sandwich bread
For the spicy guacamole spread
Combine all the ingredients except for the tabasco in a food processor and mix until the guacamole is nearly smooth. Add the tabasco carefully to increase the heat to the desired level.
For the panko crumbed blue eye medallions
Deep fry 180C 4-6 minutes
For the sandwich
Grill the bread, spread one side generously with the spicy guacamole, place fish on top, the red onion slices and lettuce. Serve with house made mayonnaise and chips.
In our fish sandwich with a spicy guacamole spread we use Pacific West’s panko crumbed Blue Eye Medallions but these can be interchanged with Pacific West’s hand crumbed Flathead Fillets.Add to Favourites