- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
Salt Water Barramundi with the Best Tartare Sauce
Turn tables fast and keep your patrons coming back for more with our salt water barramundi with an amazing tartare sauce. Cook, plate and serve in under 10 minutes! A great dish for busy cafes and pubs.
- Pacific West Salt Water Barramundi
- 2 tbsp of capers, preferably surfine capers, roughly chopped - - tartare sauce
- 80g of cornichons, roughly chopped - tartare sauce
- 250ml of mayonnaise - tartare sauce
- 2 banana shallots, minced - tartare sauce
- 2 eggs, hard boiled and grated - tartare sauce
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced - tartare sauce
- salt & pepper - tartare sauce
For the tartare sauce
To make the tartare sauce, stir the capers and cornichons into the mayonnaise along with the shallot, egg and lemon. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
For the salt water barramundi fillets
Deep fry 180C 5-6 minutes
Salt water barramundi fillets by Pacific West. Wild caught barramundi fillets hand cut in a golden beer batter.
Product code: 1874 / Portions size 75 gm Ave / Portions per carton: Approx 40 / Carton size: 3 kg
Add to Favourites